Thursday, January 28, 2010

Staph Infection Enlarged Heart My Eyelid Is Swollen?

My eyelid is swollen? - staph infection enlarged heart

woke up Friday with a swollen eyelids. Today, the larger than it was then. I noticed a piece on the eyelid and one on Thursday under my eyes, this is not a pimple on my eyelid is now expanded.
What is it? There was also a recent staph infection in my family. Could it be? Is there really anything to reduce the swelling until I can go to visit a doctor Monday? Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I have the same problem: o (my eyelids are swollen for 3 days and used chazilions pain he suffers from something that the masses are due to the blockage of the tear glands difficult - the only indication that the pharmacist could give me a warm wa 3 contribute one days time to ensure that the liquid flow and reduce inflammation - helps a little, but I go to the doctor or Tuesday, my painless lump is getting bigger, and I want you - if you have a sudden chazilion (small and drive that is not hurts - even if only in the last few days created, you may be able to get rid of it with the hot compresses - but I had for centuries and have ben waiting list for receiving the removal of the last 6 months: O (

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a mild staph infection, but that only takes a few days to go for a week. It has developed a special kind of Polysporin for use around the eyes, but I think everything will be fine if you simply do not touch it and let it heal.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stye

    Also, you discard all the eyes using make-up, as have caused the infection.

    ReplyDelete