Friday, January 29, 2010

Hockey Acrostic Ideas For An Acrostic Name Poem For The Last Name WILSON Or DIESEL For A Hockey Sign ?

Ideas for an Acrostic Name Poem for the last name WILSON or DIESEL for a hockey sign ? - hockey acrostic

My friend's name is "Wilson" and I come with a valuable sign for the next playoff games.
I wanted to do an acrostic with the name of your name on a poster. (also known by his name would be spelled the vertical sign that says for every letter of his name, a sentence or stupid hot.) example below with the name "Nar" is a bad example of a name, but just to give it a idea of what I want ...

Meat
mE
After
The
DO

.. Ideas for the last "Wilson?
or "diesel"?

1 comment:

  1. Here's your sign:

    Will
    I
    Lick
    Sal
    Out
    NADS?

    For a victory can we!

    ReplyDelete