Saturday, January 23, 2010

How To Naturally Make Inner Lips Smaller Am I Prettyyyyyyyyyyy? !?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Am I prettyyyyyyyyyyy? !?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? - how to naturally make inner lips smaller

Well, I do not want to send a photo, so I describe myself.

I am 14 and I'm 5'3 and weighs 105 pounds.

Of course, I have tanned skin, and I almonds, slightly SLIGHTLY slighty Asia-ish-looking eyes. They are brown on the inner ring, and blue-green on the outside. My hair is blond like regular SUPER lights with natural light. It is 3 or 4 inches on my shoulder, and of course right.

My nose is almost completely straight and then at the end, it's a bit bigger. No, as very important for everyone, everyone says even notice that unless your future and closeley like it.

I have normal size, lips, and of course they are a bit dark.

Tell me if you want to add more information!

Sorry for no pic ...


So ... Am I beautiful?

4 comments:

  1. Yes! sounds very nice - from the inside. No doubt all yourself.At! You look so beautiful. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to describe how all the almond-shaped eyes, because only Asians are Asians, not only slanted eyes, and even some Asians have slanted eyes.
    But it seems rather a picture would be better if.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately we can not tell if you're enough of a description. the image is necessary. We can not imagine what in our minds. It's a bit strange to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that the person who said the first

    ReplyDelete