Saturday, January 2, 2010

Knee Arthroscopy Exercises Knee Arthroscopy - Fluid In Knee Question.?

Knee arthroscopy - Fluid in knee question.? - knee arthroscopy exercises

I had surgery in January, I still have many problems. I can run well, just normal with some difficulty after the operation, stair climbing, running, etc. I had my knee drained again and the fluid builds back up. I'm going physical therapy three times per week. I've even included a period of two weeks extra to my last four weeks. A total of six weeks. ; [My therapist said that my knee will be drained again. I have electric, ultrasonic, and a kind of steroid treatment. My question is: Does anyone have the same experience? I do my exercises at home, put ice on his knee several times a day and with my knee in the house. I do not know if he could do anything.

Thank you for future action.

No comments:

Post a Comment