Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bait Bus Blogspot BEST Fishing Store In Alaska?

BEST fishing store in Alaska? - bait bus blogspot

I'm going on a cruise ship in the harbor, where you want to transport and fishing to be found. Who knows, this is definitely not the cruise ship or a travel agent.

Basically, a room search and help near Seattle, 8 / 12, of Vancouver, 8 / 13, Ketchikan 8 / 16 Juneau 8 / 27 Skagway to 8 / 28, and Anchorage, Alaska, 8 / 21? ?

Also information about weather, clothing, bait, and tours? But I think the latest information I have seen, is the sport fishing in Alaska and on the website. However, it explains the type of transport or stains. In a discussion page has a taxi and a bus and the last person to rent a car to propose? What do you know? Is also where I can get better information, perhaps in a shop or hotel you have a suggestion?

1 comment:

  1. I do not know any shop / guide, because I do not often, but here is what I know.

    First, there is a creek in downtown Anchorage was called Ship Creek. The people are catching kings. Rabbit Slough (north) of Anchorage is good for the money. And the Russian River on the mainland of Kenya is good for the Reds, the second of salmon is so I do not know what their fate .... The Russian ships, many people (sorry, can I) tell me about my honey hole.

    Check the rules wherever you go .... changes daily, sometimes spots you can fish on certain days of the week. In addition, the bait in any other place is to check and confirm the rules. You can choose in grocery stores.

    For transportCheck affordablebeaters.com
    My family said they have good prices.
    Peoplemover.org is also a city bus in the city.

    All hotels a fee on the bed during the tourist season, so they are super expensive. Anchorage protection (I've never stayed there) and Girdwood (30 miles south) of Anchorage has a very nice hostel. Because it is a resort that I imagine to be empty.

    To bring Gang
    Insect repellent (lots)
    Rainwear

    ReplyDelete