Monday, February 15, 2010

Advantages Of Tape Backup I Need Feedback For My Story So Far. It Is A Mystery Short Story For My English Coursework. Pls?

I need feedback for my story so far. it is a mystery short story for my english coursework. pls? - advantages of tape backup

Here is what I have written so far.

The streets were a maze of police cars and news van and journalists who are trying to get the picture of their minutes of fame too. At the beginning it was a police car, speeding down the street from the direction of the city, casting silhouettes of strange fire siren in the wall of brick homes and causing residents of the region. Examined after the arrival of the police and the dead, said before returning to the alley.
Then there were more cars, an ambulance on the stage everywhere abound, and created a barrier on the stage. Some of the men examined in a wider area of the closed track record outside the zone of interest, while other general areas monitored. Whin the new trucks rushed to the police was to remain inactive for journalists away from the scene. Until that time, he heads out the windows of houses all over the driveway, as curious residents tried to find the cause of the disorder that had awakened from their lethargy, too. It was not uncommon for organizations in this area, but hardly as much attention had been aroused by the police and the media.
Take a look at the chaos of a dark apartment a little later, knowing smile, happy that he was able to fulfill his task. He was surprised that he had done that night so much enthusiasm created by the police and the media, but he was happy. It could be an advantage for him in his future work.

soWhat do you think? PLS and tell me how to improve it (if anything needs to be improved:))

1 comment:

  1. wow that sounds! Tell me more! To be honest, I do not think something needs to improve, ...

    I love to read the entire book if it ...

    ReplyDelete