Thursday, November 5, 2009

Top 100 Ls Mag Hit Paraders Top 100 All Time "metal" Lol, Albums 1989 Issue! Part 9?

Hit Paraders Top 100 all time "metal" lol, Albums 1989 issue! Part 9? - top 100 ls mag

back from the old I like in my closet for 89 ...
81 - Transmission Diraeli - Cream
82 - Rape - Starz
83 - Outside Inside - Blue Cheer
84 - Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent
85 - Climbing - Mountain
86 - Ace of Spades - Motorhead
87 - Inside The Electric Circus - WASP
88 - Battle Hymns - Manowar
89 - Kingdom Come - Kingdom Come
90 - LA Guns - LA Guns
.. again some of them are not even made of metal and belong here. And WTF is that Motorhead high ... should be a top-10!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Motorhead should be top 10. Lemmy would say: "I'm so bad, I do not care." Kingdom Come (which The Black Crows, which was a little harder, like Kingdom Come shake) album was damn good. Ted Nugent should also be higher. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete