Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Anemia More Condition_symptoms Does A C-section (cesarean) Pose More Risks To A Woman With Anemia Than One Without The Condition?

Does a c-section (cesarean) pose more risks to a woman with anemia than one without the condition? - anemia more condition_symptoms

I can to have a caesarean section by presenting breech. I rate very low hemoglobin and hematocrit, and wondered if a caesarean section, rather than me or the baby, because my condition. Remember that two points in response: 1) I think that shot the child and 2) If the baby still had his head right now, I'm ready, I will chose a Caesarean section because I know he will be safe passage for the baby. I just want to know if there is an increased risk for any kind because I am anemic. Thank you all in advance.

4 comments:

  1. This is a good thing? Doc, but do not, I will give my best guess --
    Anemia means that you low iron content in the blood, so if this can be a problem is, your doctor may increase the intake of iron tablets, or perhaps a shot. You may not be the first woman to need an csection anemic, I'm sure it's a simple solution.

    I do not blame you for that, not the child back, because I never faced with this decision was, but I think it would be against the noise hazard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good thing? Doc, but do not, I will give my best guess --
    Anemia means that you low iron content in the blood, so if this can be a problem is, your doctor may increase the intake of iron tablets, or perhaps a shot. You may not be the first woman to need an csection anemic, I'm sure it's a simple solution.

    I do not blame you for that, not the child back, because I never faced with this decision was, but I think it would be against the noise hazard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anemic and could also have a caesarean. Do not worry about it. I hope someone knows what I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, however, poses the same risk for you and your baby with a vaginal delivery. If you lose a lot of blood, his recovery was much slower and more difficult, even if you receive a blood transfusion. I also believe that their recovery is generally more difficult.

    Consider your food to cook in cast plaster. Tomatoes, using as iron and is found in the blood. I'm sure you and your doctor is working already tried to increase its iron. My father was very poor in iron after heart surgery, so I know how it is sometimes difficult to increase them. Chicken liver is also a good source that worked for my father, of course, but ask your doc first, because the new recommendations for vitamin A. 4 ounces per week is usually the recommended maximum.

    ReplyDelete