Monday, November 2, 2009

Mononucleosis More Condition_symptoms Can You Get Mononucleosis More Than Once?

Can you get mononucleosis more than once? - mononucleosis more condition_symptoms

There are four three years ago I had mono for two months, and lately I have been very tired, almost like new. I would like to know if you can have after effects, because I had so I can have more than two football could (play games, play three, and enough energy in order to play maybe two) seriously, can only get one days next morning and that has happened since those two months. Not because I'm just the young.

4 comments:

  1. You can be infected and / or you can have outbreaks, EBV. Yes, you can After Effects. Go to the DR, if you are affected

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people say you can only mono once. I do not know if it's true, but when he was 13, I was very ill with the symptoms of mononucleosis. I went to the doctor and she said she was not closer to another in a classic mono master. Luckily, my sickness only lasted a few weeks ago, where some people are sick with mono for a long time.

    Go to your doctor and check it, because fatigue is a symptom of many diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this guy I met before met 4 times. Although he said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this guy I met before met 4 times. Although he said.

    ReplyDelete