Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dark Blue Bandana Sorting Laundry?

Sorting laundry? - dark blue bandana

When you sort the laundry, do the following:

Bras
T-shirts, scarves, underwear
Jeans, socks, trousers, capris
Towels (dark - purple, blue)
Towels (lighter - Pink, white to gray)
Sheets

None of my clothes are sensitive tissue. I t-shirts, dark colors themselves (and you can my shirts with black ...). have washed all my pants are darker colors. The same with socks and underwear.

This is my good rating? Should I change anything? I do my own laundry for a few weeks now (where I'm going to college, my mother finally decided that I do not work) is the washing machine and I had no problem.

I wash everything in the creation of "10" wash as "cold and had no problems. Bras, that does not wash too cold. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment